This DIY (Do It Yourself) kit contains everything you need to craft your own cheap magnetic stirplate. This kit can be build into an enclosure of your choice. This kit exists out of parts as seen on the photo! You have to solder them yourself. Electrical scheme is provided.
What you see is what you get! We can’t give waranty on defects caused by user mistakes during assembly!
Not that handy? Take a look at our plug and play magnetic stirplate!
– Ventilator with earthmagnets
– Power adaptor (EU or UK) (for other adaptors, contact us!)
– On/Off switch
– 12v connector
– Wire diagram
Selection of the stirbar:
– 30mm standard: This is the standard stirbar that can be used for non viscous liquids (water, yeast starters, …). With this stirbar, the greatest stirspeeds can be achieved. This stirbar can not be used for very viscous liquids.
– 25mm oval: This stirbar is suitable for stirring viscous liquids (for example VG/PG mixtures for use in vaporizers or E-cigarettes). This stirbar will achieve lower speeds compared to the 30mm standard when used in non-viscous liquids.
– 25mm oval (thin): This thin version of the 25mm oval stirbar is beter suited for viscous liquids in some cases (both the thick and thin version are used for viscous liquids but which one works best depends on the specific application).